We recently had a BIG clear out of all of out home storage spaces, so big that we had to get in a skip! yikes! Who would have guessed we had hoarded so much junk!
The great thing was coming across the best stash of family photos EVER! There were lots of my super cuter sister and my family all with the most amazing hair cuts and clothes, priceless! So my next mission is to sort them all into photo albums and perhaps use some for blackmail....
We also came across this mammoth, but now empty, wasp nest in our loft! It was HUGE thank goodness there were no wasps around anymore, how cool does it look? I love the patterns on it, its a little work of art (well maybe not so little)
Sadly the Honey Monster that I used to think walked around in the loft at night when I was little has now found his way into the skip too...
0 comments:
Post a Comment