I went to another thrifty jumble sale thing! Surprise surprise I came back with more flower books and another miniature little picture for my collection
which goes nicely with this little picture I picked up at the last sale below...
I already have a copy of this book but it doesn't have the paper cover like this one, which I plan on repairing, I cant resist the beautiful illustrations!
I've also recently read 'Into the Wild' about 50 years after everyone else! I can highly recommend it, its brilliant and a great interesting read - go and get a copy! I got mine for £1 from a charity shop, bargain! I also watched a really great documentary with Sean Penn, who directed the film, and John Krakauer, the author, where they travelled back to Alaska and chatted about the making the film, well worth a watch or a Google! (the series was called 'Iconoclasts')
I picked up a new dress pattern and some lovely navy blue fabric with white spots with the intention of making a dress, if it goes well I think I'll wear it to the wedding of century in August....if you don't hear about it again you know its in the bin!! I begin the making this week - eeek!
0 comments:
Post a Comment