The other day I was out with my mum and she saw this lovely big Christmas Jingle bell, its gold and has a little black velvet bow, very classic indeed!
So a new Christmas tradition was born! Christmas bells! So every year I am going to buy my mum a Christmas bell and it will be something only I do that way she wont end up with thousands!
You know what its like when everyone finds out you collect something, suddenly that's all you get for Birthdays, Christmas and any other occasions people can think of!
I think this is a particularly nice little tradition, have you heard about Christmas bells? Well as long as you can hear them ringing you believe in the magic of Christmas, if the day comes and they don't make a sound then lets just say its a sad day for the spirit of Christmas....
wonder what kind of bell I will find next year?
0 comments:
Post a Comment