Well yesterday was my Birthday....oh yeah another year older!
I had a great day and received SO many lovely gifts! I had a nice day out with lunch and then later I had a delicious dinner, I was so unbelievably stuffed I couldn't even manage the yum pudding we had picked up.....Hazelnut pies.....hmmmm...
One of my friends sent me some surprise parcels that I opened in bed in the morning, a beautifully wrapped box of chocolates, a pretty blue scarf, a little lip balm and a lovely little box of Crabtree and Evelyn goodies.
This is the beautiful paper the chocolates are wrapped in...
I also received some very nice Birthday emails, texts and a couple of books I had wanted for a while, the new Jeffery Deaver in Paperback and the Frosty Hesson book....coooool......
A subscription to Dance News......oh how good it'll be to be in the know about the in's and out's in the Dance World!
A self purchased Birthday present of a GIANT tub of red vines........
Lots of sweets and chocolates from work and my parents
Another beautiful scarf from my manager at work
To top it all off work threw me a surprise mini party complete with not one but 2 cakes! they all sang Happy Birthday and I went a nice shade of red......
I need to stop eating for at least a week........SO full......roll on next year!
Lots of little projects on the horizon so stayed tuned....
0 comments:
Post a Comment