I have been pretty busy lately and forgot to mention 2 lovely deliveries that had me jumping up and down with joy! *squeal of delight*
Well firstly I ordered this print from Izumi Omori, now the story goes that some 3 or 4 years ago I was at a holistic fair in the land of the Cornish when I picked up her business card from her stand, I immediately loved her work but I have to admit the rest of the event was a bit strange so we didn't really hang around and that was that!
I had seen some of the large canvas prints around the area and they always caught my attention, big and colourful, sparkly and with some sort of serene quality that really appealed to me every time I saw them but I ended up having to leave Cornwall and forgot about these prints but then I came across the little business card the other day...YEARS later!
I went on the website and picked one of my favourite prints - I had a few and it was a hard decision! - and without any hesitation made my purchase. I even got a really kind and thoughtful email from Izumi herself apologising for the delay in sending my print, wonderful service and I was so pleased with the print, its so pretty and sometimes I cant help but stare at it for a while, it has such a lovely quality about it. You can browse Izumi Omori's art HERE. LOVE IT!
The next Item is SO amazing I cant wait to get started on it!
I was browsing the good old internet looking for something new to sew and I came across a cool looking little sampler....I followed the link and ended up here...
From here I found the etsy shop and immediately ordered my very own drop cloth sampler
I picked the original one to begin with....
There are lots of cool and colourful examples of other peoples drop cloths HERE for you to gaze at for a couple of hours....arhhh! ooooh! eeee!
Hopefully mine will turn out just as bright and beautiful! I'll keep you updated once I've started.
0 comments:
Post a Comment