SO we're in March already eeek! Where is the year going? we are speeding through it so fast and I feel like I haven't even got going yet!
Well I have been very busy lately, last week was packed, mostly I was holding my breath and getting all nervous and fidgety about having to reapply and interview against some other people for my job - ugh!
I am SO ridiculously bad at interviews, I really mean it, I am!....well anyway seems like it was my lucky day as I got my job, phew!...and breathe and relax....
My line manager at work gave me this lovely hyacinths.
After that hectic start to the week things have been firmly on the up! woohoo!
Something mega exciting for me happened, a big-ish purchase (I wish it was a house but sadly its not...) but I cant tell until Tuesday....only that everything went so swimmingly smoothly I cant believe it!
Also I found these pictures of the cute and super posh chocolates one of my friends sent me for my Birthday, how cute is the little bird? they were yum but I wasn't too keen on the mint and raspberry gooey ones...an acquired taste for those ones I think!
Lastly a couple of my recent purchases....ok random purchases....Last weekend I went to a thrift sale and spotted this little egg...its actually made of quartz and very heavy and something about it made me buy it! I would really love one of those massive Ostrich eggs but just don't have the room to have too much stuff
and just today I found this owl jar, it was reduced to £5 and I loved the size of it even if it is a bit creepy looking, then at the till it was reduced even more to £3 so obviously I was meant to have it!





0 comments:
Post a Comment