Sunday, 2 March 2014

Super Sunday.....

 
How delicious does this look? Nice right?
Well my big sis made this super yum portion of vegetarian toad in the hole, we each had one of these little dishes filled with tasty batter mix, veggie sausages and mini cherry tomatoes (that's what you can see in the middle) she had also add in some tabasco so it had a nice little hot kick....how lucky am I that my sister can make these tasty dinners?
 
 
Also I have been busy reading, did you notice I added even more books to my current reading list? Well I also recently picked up a copy of the Stephen King book Cujo, yep the one about the big old bitey dog, from last weeks thrift sale,  I did have all the Stephen King books at one point ages ago and now I like these ones with the cool looking pictures on the covers, this has got to be one of the best! how cheesy is that?!
 

 
I had double luck when I swapped one Cujo copy that looked a bit plain for this cover version and then to my surprise when I got home I found a really sweet little Christmas card bookmark on one page and a travel ticket bookmark from 1988 on another page.....
 
 
I love finding other peoples bookmarks!
 
I have also been doing some crafting this weekend, more on that very soon....
 

0 comments: