Monday, 24 March 2014

Strolling around Stratford

 
I recently went for a look around Stratford upon Avon along with my big sis, the weather was amazingly sunny and very lovely and we were thinking of something to do and wanting to test drive my new car......oh yeah I got a new red car.....amazing......
 
 
Anyway back to Stratford....I had never been before and was curious about this famous place known as the home of William Shakespeare, its really not that far from where I live so off we went!
 
Its a cute little town and its funny because you turn the corner and there right in the middle of regular town shops is William Shakespeare's house (or more accurately for you history buffs, Shakespeare's birthplace!) preserved perfectly! We didn't go inside, bit too pricey for us instead we just wandered around the shops and had a nice picnic lunch up by the canal.
 
 


 
We also put my sisters bartering skills to good use to buy this kitsch kitten from the Stratford town market for a bargain price...gift of the gab that one!!
 
 
Overall a lovely way to spend the weekend

0 comments: