So another weekend down and another weekend closer to April, wow where is the year going??
I spent most of my time this weekend finishing off my Birthday present for my sister, I'll show you pictures next week, its so suitably scary I have to keep it in the cupboard at night! You'll see why when I post the photos....Its a great present though!...keep your eyes peeled next week.
I somehow managed to munch my way through some tasty custard tarts and sipped on some delicious strawberry milkshake....yum...hard work but someone has to do it!
Also this weekend along with my parents we spent time helping my big sister move in to her caravan...cool!
I also fitted in some shopping in preparation for Mothers day on Sunday and posted Easter goodness (chocolate!) to some friends in Europe and the US.
And I have been admiring all the pretty flowers round and about at the moment and looking forward to my Hydrangea flowering again, yay!
More crafty things and fun stuff coming soon so check back again....oh and look who popped up when I was out in the garden....hello little Fredster....
0 comments:
Post a Comment