Sunday, 13 April 2014

A little catch up...

 
So a few little things have happened in the last few weeks, yes I've been lazy with blog writing....ooops!....anyhow....we celebrated my big sisters birthday.....
 
 
We ate lots of crazy rainbow cake and gorged on a delicious family roast dinner and the best part of all I got to give my sister her birthday present....I was SO excited...
 
 
This is what I made...this 'Ouija box' Ok so yes Ouija boards are a little controversial and I would NEVER use one by myself but this idea popped up and I went with it!  I made this using images I printed and pasted on to the box and personally I think it looks pretty cool....
 
 
Now when you take off the lid the little Planchette on the lid has a cord attached and all the little cards unfold to reveal the present itself which was a ghost hunt evening to the mighty Woodchester Mansion!! dun dun dun! We have been on a couple of ghost hunts before (check out all posts with ghost hunting labels)  but my sister really wanted to go to Woodchester so what better Birthday present?
 
 
All the little cards have pictures of Woodchester and loads of creepy ghost facts about the place - super scary - I think the scariest thing was when I went to do a map of directions to get there I discovered that its exactly 66.6 miles away from where I live....eeek! I really enjoyed this little project and I am so pleased with how it turned out, not sure these photos really display it very well but you get the idea! I cant wait to make something else....
 
 
 
Well we're off  to Woodchester at the end of July and I really cant wait!! I'll be sure to post a report, fingers crossed with catch something on camera...
 
Oh we also celebrated Mothers day which is where these lovely roses and Iris's came from - pretty huh?
 
 

0 comments: