I was SO excited to receive a box of Easter goodies from possibly the greatest of friends!...Oh I am so incredibly lucky to know some very thoughtful, kind and extremely generous peeps. Just after Easter a HUGE box arrived and when I opened it, it was like Christmas all over again! It was crammed with LOADS of delicious chocolates of every kind imaginable and lots of cute little Easter decorations and eggs filled with nail varnish and lip balms - seriously AMAZING and absolutely incredible just the thought, time and effort that went in to it, needless to say I loved it.
So now I am definitely in need of a bit a diet and some exercise.....I made a very high quality, not to mention hilarious thank you card to send my friend in return....I'm pretty sure this will be one to go up on the wall.....




0 comments:
Post a Comment