Sunday, 4 May 2014

Fantastic Finds and a Super Saturday....

 
So I had a super Saturday with my Sister we spent the day 'milling' around garden centres buying plants, browsing knick knacks at an antique centre, eating Mr Whippy Ice Cream and doing our weekly food shop together, not only did we cram A LOT in to our sunny Saturday we also crammed a lot in to my little car!!
 
 
I was super mega excited to pick up some amazing things from the little antique centre....firstly the amazing wooden water mill, SO fantastic, I cant help but look at it and love it. When you open the little thatched roof it plays music! Ok so it plays a really creepy version of green sleeves but some how that makes it even better...plus to wind it up you turn the water wheel and then when it plays the wheel goes around - brilliant! I did joke about the fact that I hope its not haunted and was half expecting to be woken up last night but the sounds of green sleeves playing by itself...dun dun dun......it didn't happen.
 
 
I also came across this tiny little doll, it had no price and the dealer didn't know where it came from and so he just let me have it for free - score! - I know that sounds creepy in itself, a random little doll just appears but it hasn't moved by itself or anything and I think its really very cute, it has a tiny circle stain on its face but I love it. I'm not sure what or where it is from, maybe a doll house play set or something? I have never seen anything like it, I just had to have it.
 
 
Lastly I picked of this golf ball size glass paperweight, I just love these and this one was a super small size and pretty so I had to take it home too! All in all I love all the things I bought and had a pretty ace day with my sister.
 

 

0 comments: