Sunday, 18 May 2014

Sunny Saturdays & Lazy Sundays....


I had to make the most of the fantastic lovely sunshine we had this weekend so I was outside taking some snaps in the lovely gardens...in-between doing the very exciting job of washing my car.....

 
 
We have a  lovely big Laburnum tree out the front which I get to see every morning out of my bedroom window, I love how bright and yellow it is, sadly it never lasts long but I love it at this time of year. There are also some really pretty roses on the lawn at the side of the house...
 
 
Some lovely Lavender from the back garden and purple flowers - not sure what these ones are!
 
 
 
Bright orange and yellow...now I want to say Gerbera but they could be a variety of Dahlia, I have no idea! - whatever these are they definitely brighten up the front garden..
 
 
 
Sweet little blue flowers, probably weeds but pretty anyway - thinking I should really learn more about varieties of flowers....
 
 
 
I spent today with my sister we ventured out to a psychic fair.....um yes.....what a dud! Oh dear! Seriously we were up for a bit of mediumship and palm reading but what we got was 3 tables in a hall with creepy background music and a couple of ladies reading palms, well sort of, just sat there...and to top it off we were charged for the pleasure of entering the room....rip off!
 
We also went to a new sports store to see if we could get some bargains for our upcoming walking adventures, also a complete waste of time! Oh well at least it was super hot and sunny today, we had to laugh about it all!
 
 

0 comments: