Uh oh the Christmas present buying has begun......
I was in the supermarket this morning when I spotted these super cute reindeer - they are made from resin that looks like wood so they feel quite heavy - I immediately had to have one and then I thought they would make lovely little gifts for those people who don't get my handmade presents....add some festive chocolate, a cellophane bag and a bit of ribbon and voila! I just know they will sell out quickly so I snapped up 6....I think I want more....must resist.....
I also bought a frame for the great owl card I bought in Cornwall - this print reminds me of the owl from Sword in the stone.....looks brilliant in the new frame and very Halloweeny! Goes well with the spooky ghost tea light holder I picked up from the £1 shop....
Spooky little ghost candle holder - a bargain at only £1, a whole bunch of these around the house on Halloween night would look great!
My jumbo knitting needles also showed up in the post this week ready to make my big knitted blanket, more on that later in the week.....yay yet another project!
Oooh and lastly I finally cut of the witch for the Halloween project - this specific witchy design (The worst witch) was requested and I think it worked out pretty well, still a lot of work to go before its all completed...better get a move on!
0 comments:
Post a Comment