So earlier in the week I heard the call of the Amazon....no...just Amazon.....I haven't bought books for quite a while and so went for a bit of a look.....
Here's what I bought...
The lost Christmas gift by Andrew Beckham - this book is well worth a look, beautiful pages and a magical Christmassy story, I'm not going to spoil it for you!
Children make terrible pets - Peter Brown - I absolutely LOVE the illustrations in this book and couldn't resist it, I so wish I could draw in this style....here are a couple of my favourite pages.
How great are these pictures! The story is fab and there are lots more super cute pictures, definitely worth buying just to look at never mind about giving it to children!
I also bought this Indoor gardening Ladybird book off Ebay....being a lover of plants and all things flowery I had to bid for this one.
Ladybird books are known for there great pictures and this one had to be one of the best and above all I think I can actually take a few tips from this one!
Just look at that bottle garden lamp....oooh I want one!
0 comments:
Post a Comment