Sunday, 21 September 2014

Buying bits and bobs

 
This weekend I picked up a few bits and bobs, I went out with my Dad and made him trawl the Christmas stuff already on display in the local garden centre.....wah ha ha! *evil laugh*
 
 
I picked up this cute little ceramic pumpkin and this glass pumpkin (How great are they?) and also these yum chocolates, Icy cups, which I remember from when I was just a dot, bit of a blast from the past! Delicious!
 
 
I also bought another pack of cactus seeds and these seeds for Chinese lanterns, I saw my neighbours with a couple of these plants by their front door and remembered how much I love them so when I saw the seeds I couldn't resist buying them - not sure how easy they will be to grow but I'll give it a go! be prepared for 'Chinese Lantern watch' coming soon.......yup.
 
 
I also went outside to photography the really pretty winter pansies - lovely right?
Ok back to cutting out felt witches and bats.....

0 comments: