Its officially my favourite time of year, how great that we have Halloween closely followed by Christmas?! The whole place turns in to craft central at this time of year and so I have been busy planning various projects and presents.
My sister has requested Halloween goodness seeing as that is her favourite theme and she is celebrating in her little caravan home so it is only fitting that she gets some new spooky theme decorations. I have started work on a simple fun felt wall hanging....
This cat panel is my favourite so far - he looks so grumpy! - I am just in the process of cutting out the witch and then I can finish decorating each square, back them and finish the edges and turn them in to a wall hanging
This spooky house should have more windows but the cutting was way too fiddly! Anyway I'll post some updates in the coming days so check back to see the finished decoration.
Planning for Christmas is already well under way too - there will be a Christmas bake off next weekend with my sister and my mum getting Christmas cake and puddings underway and my Christmas projects are decided, fabric ordered and so hopefully I will actually be ready well in advance of the big day.....fingers crossed no sewing at midnight on Christmas day to trying to finish off presents for the extended family!!
I recently went to the library and picked up some cool books - some spooky themed of course!
I definitely do not advocate the use of spirit boards without a pro - don't they know that's how the exorcist case started?! - but the book has some interesting stories and the taxidermy book below is great - has to be seen to be believed! - weird but I love it! You've gotta love the library!
0 comments:
Post a Comment