
Wow we have been lucky enough to have had some long sunny days just recently and its a shame not to make the most of it so yesterday, along with some cushions and a couple of books,
I spent the entire day outside!!
With the sky looking like this who would possibly want to stay couped up indoors?

I have been busy this week, in between all the lounging outside, Ive visited my Grandparents, my super cool uncle and aunt, had a mini road trip with my sister and picked up her new yellow car, and that was just in one day!!
I also recovered my small craft table, sadly my much loved polka dot paper was in tatters so had to replace it, the closest I could find to dots was tiny stars, not quite the same but it does the job! I did a horrendous job covering the table but lucky for me you cant see that....oh um....just pretend you didn't hear that!
From Polka dots.....

...To stars!

My projects are moving along nicely, the felt compartment/camera bag is almost complete as are the face cloths plus I have a million more projects added to the list and some cute craft things to share, more on those tomorrow!
I hope you're weekend has been as nice as mine, here's hoping we have more sunny times in the week ahead!
0 comments:
Post a Comment