Well today was interesting!
We had the most amazing weather today, it was chilly but the sun was out all day which was lovely, unfortunately the downside is that when it is sunny everyone wants to be outside and so the sale I went to this morning was rammed!
I didn't have much luck finding any great bargains today and you know its not good when I don't come back with any books! I did pick up a couple of pairs of knitting needles, huge ones to replace my size 10's that mysteriously disappeared, plastic ones and some nice wooden ones too, 60p for both!
The fun and games started when I left, there was major traffic chaos going on outside as the whole world descended on the sale and ran out of parking spaces, long and short of it someone reversed into me!! urgh! Fortunately after a minor confrontation and me politely telling one woman to basically shut her pie hole everything was sorted with absolutely no damage done by some miracle! I had a bit of a mumbly rant in the car but some chocolate and a blast of Bob Marley and all was well in the world again, bit of a nightmare though, thanks sun shiny weather!
Feeling a bit disappointed by my lack of purchases I went into town to pick up some postcards for Postcrossing, which I have neglected for a long time, I think I was disappointed when I only received one card out of 5 that I was supposed to! Anyway always one for second chances I have 5 to send so needed to boost my stash and found a load on sale at half price, a mixed lot to say the least but perfect!
I also decided to keep these 4 for myself, who wouldn't want a card of a donkey in a hat drinking a cocktail?!
Also picked up a 'this is not a get well soon card but it is' card for my friend with some stickers and chocolate eggs to cheer her up, super cute huh?
So a bit of a mixed bag today but overall pretty great!
So a bit of a mixed bag today but overall pretty great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment