Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Weekday wandering...

 
So I was casually reclining in front of the telly box this evening when suddenly it blacked out and went on the fritz! uh oh! So seeing as it was a lovely humid evening I took this as a sign that I should get outside and get my walk on!
 
 
Camera in hand I went for a little wander around the fields, it was super great to be outside on such a nice evening, you know this might even become a regular thing!...best not hold me to that just yet though.....
 
 
The whole field was full of tiny bumble bees like this one below..




 
 I spotted this leaf (below) I think its been sprayed off with weed killer but it still managed to look pretty even if it was on its way out!
 
 
I love poppies and spotted a few growing all on their lonesome, such a lovely colour.
 



 More pretty weeds! I spotted this little leaves tinged on the edges with red, I'm almost certain they're weeds along with the teeny tiny purple flowers, still look nice though!


0 comments: